The holiday season is coming up and we all know what that means: lots of candy, lots of cakes and lots of good food.
It’s a wonderful time to be with the family and wind-down after a long year of hard work, but you mustn’t forget that it’s also a time to take care of yourself! If you have a little vacation time and a little extra money in your pocket, make sure you visit your dentist and take care of those problems that you have been postponing all year.
The best present you can offer yourself or your loved ones is a healthy smile. You can have all the riches in the world, but you have to be healthy to enjoy them.
So, if you’re thinking about what to give to that someone special, offer them a smile!
- VOCO: Quality and excellence all the way from Germany
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part II
- Dentistry at its best: changing someone’s life in 2 hours
- Thank you for not smoking (your teeth will thank you too)
- When to use crowns and when to use veneers
- Francisco Duarte and his surf board are going places!