Today I went on the number one radio station in Portugal, RFM, to showcase one of the songs from my new album, Simplify. What a way to start the day!
I went there with Sasha and my band to get the word out about my concert, the next 28th December. RFM is one of our biggest supporters, and it’s great to be doing this with them.
All the proceeds from the concert will go to two charities whose work I admire so much, the Humble Smile Foundation and Mundo a Sorrir. I feel like I have to do my part in creating awareness and raising some funds for these hard-working, amazingly dedicated organizations, and this seemed like the right way to do it.
There are a lot of people, especially children, that dentistry has left behing, so I feel it’s my job as a dentist and as a person to help change this reality.
I wanna thank the whole team at RFM, my very, very talented band, and Sasha for a great morning talking about my passions and singing my heart out for a good cause.
Anything done with joy and wholeheartedly is something worth doing!
I hope I can see you all at Pestana Cidadela Cascais, on the 28th December, you can check out the details here.
- Wisdom tooth and extraction: it’s not as simple as it seems
- Clinical case: immediate loading implants used in cosmetic intervention
- Taking your brushing habits into the shower might be a good thing
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part III
- Pregnancy and oral health: what to do
- “We use our mouth to smile, eat and love” – Interview with Saúda Magazine