What a great way to start my new year! On the 14th of January I will be returning to Poznan, in Poland, by popular demand.
The student body has requested me to come back to talk about cloud dentistry and how the latest technologies are revolutionizing the way that dentistry is being practiced. This, of course, is of great interest to the younger generation of dentists.
I’ve been working very hard with my young team throughout 2016 to create a Digital Dentistry Department within White Clinic® and we really have some incredible things to show!
Unlike what we might just be seeing in marketing, we are actually applying the future technologies in our day to day practice, and documenting this here at White Clinic®.
So, it’s going to be a fun way to start 2017 and I hope yours starts just as well!
- Pass me that boar bristle toothbrush, please: oral care 200 years ago
- Wisdom tooth and extraction: it’s not as simple as it seems
- Today is World Smile Day so you know what to do
- Could your teeth be contributing to your bad posture?
- On superbugs, antibiotics and self-medication
- Milk teeth should be taken care of!