So, most of you know me as a Dentist, but I have an alter-ego who’s a rocker, and it was him who talked with Notícias Magazine last month.
Music has always been a big part of my life. I started learning music as a kid, and by the time I was a teenager I started to compose a bit of my own stuff.
Music just makes me very happy and I love picking up the guitar and strum a few chords!
The teenager in me still dreams of dropping everything else and live off of my music, and I did record an album in London a few years ago. The sensible adult in me is keeping it off the grid, but I think the teenager will win the battle someday an the world will have a taste of my music. You just wait!
You can read more about my secret alter-ego below!
Keep on rockin’ in the free world!
- Read all about my interview with Máxima magazine!
- Having a chat with Destak. Don’t forget your smile on vacation!
- Can a gummy smile be fixed? Of course it can!
- All hands on deck! We need more to fight these fires.
- Having a great time in Tenerife with my nephew!