It’s no secret that I enjoy watching Ted Talks and I’ve even shared a few here in the past. So, when I was invited to speak at the TEDxSOAS event, in London March 2nd, I couldn’t be happier.
I love watching inspiring people talk about what they’re passionate about, and I’m really happy to be a part of a project that I admire so much.
The theme for the day is “A New Perspective”, and I’ll be talking about Positive Dentistry and how new technologies are shaping the way we see a trip to the dentist nowadays. I’m a true believer that we have to keep pace with the times, and the progress that Dentistry has made in the past few years is amazing.
This lecture is a huge responsibility, as I think I owe it to all the dentists around the world to shine some light on our past, present and future.
I’ll have 18 minutes to inspire and to do justice to a long line of amazing TED lecturers. I’m really looking forward to it, and the fact that the tickets to my picture sold out in 11 minutes tells me that I’ll have an audience full of like-minded people.
You can get to know more about the event here.
- Dentistry at its best: changing someone’s life in 2 hours
- Thank you all for coming to my Singing for Smiles concert
- Smile like you mean it: how dental care and happiness are related
- Pass me that boar bristle toothbrush, please: oral care 200 years ago
- Talking with GQ Portugal: how about you stopped smoking?
- My interview for The Club is out now