Next week I will be flying to SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil, where I’ll be speaking for the Brazilian dental community at the International Congress of Odontology.
It is a wonderful event, and it is my second time lecturing at this venue, so I can say it will be good to be back. As most people know, Brazilian dentistry is highly advanced and they have a tight grasp of what cosmetic dentistry entails.
I will be giving three lectures over two days, and I’m sure it’s going to be great!
I like to talk not only about the clinical and scientific aspects of our work, but also how to actually get the patient involved and understand the complexity of what it is we do, so this is what I’ll focus on. I truly believe that one of the most important things that we could do in this profession is practice stress-free dentistry.
I’m excited to be able to speak in Portuguese, and I guess I’ll have to put on a Brazilian accent. See you there?
- Grit: remember this word all throughout 2017
- ‘Tis the season to take care of your teeth
- Talking with GQ Portugal: how about you stopped smoking?
- Taking your brushing habits into the shower might be a good thing
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part III
- Living in the Dark Ages: oral care 700 years ago was not so bad