Today I have very exciting news! On the 29th of this month I’ll be speaking at the Dentalbizz 2016, in Cascais. As you know, I very rarely speak in Portugal, but I was invited by SaÃºde Oral to come and lecture at Hotel Miragem, and of course I said yes.
It’s a very rare opportunity for my colleagues to come and see what I’ve been presenting internationally and what I’ve been working on. I wish I’d get more invitations to speak in Portugal, and I know that a lot of people think that I don’t lecture here because I don’t want to.
That’s not the case and it fills me with pleasure to be able to lecture in my country and the townÂ I grew up in, the beautiful village of Cascais!
The program is looking pretty good and the theme is very on point this year: how to provide a new experience for the patient, and juggle both their expectations and the possibilities of treatment.
You can check it out here.
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part III
- On superbugs, antibiotics and self-medication
- The technology behind the surgery: PRFÂ®
- What if a healthy diet could change inmate’s rehabilitation process?
- Rocking on with NotÃcias Magazine
- Can a devitalized tooth hurt? Check the answer here.