I just got back from a weekend in New York City, at the Dental XP Implant Summit, that was held at NY University.
It was a true privilege to be on stage with probably the best guys in the game. I thought that all the hard work in the last 10 years has finally paid off, and to get recognition on this level is truly incredible!
We had people flying here from over 32 countries, to attend this event and a testament to how exceptional the conferences were, was that none of the speakers left the conference hall throughout the whole weekend. Everybody stuck around to see everybody talk – that’s how cool it was!
This weekend was so inspiring, and I’m glad to have represented my country!
I hope to post the video of my presentation soon, so keep tuned! You can watch the photos below.
- Diabetes and periodontal disease: know the risks here.
- Having a chat with Destak. Don’t forget your smile on vacation!
- Is it possible to close a diastema without using veneers?
- Can a gummy smile be fixed? Of course it can!
- Don’t you want to be part of a bigger game?