Today I’m in Cairo, Egypt, at the SENAME Consensus meeting, where some of the best dentists in the world will gather together to discuss the importance of Peri-Implant Soft Tissue. The discussion will be focused on all the things that we can do scientifically and clinically to improve soft tissue around implants.
It’s a very important meeting and I’m very excited to be with some of my friends and learn from some of the best in the world!
Stay tuned for the result of this Consensus meeting, we will post it soon.
You can check out the program below.
[image_carousel images=”4303:http://www.miguelstanley.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sename-cairo-consensus-conference-miguel-stanley-channel-1.jpg,4304:http://www.miguelstanley.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sename-cairo-consensus-conference-miguel-stanley-channel-2.jpg,4305:http://www.miguelstanley.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/sename-cairo-consensus-conference-miguel-stanley-channel-3.jpg,” ][/image_carousel]
- Talking with GQ Portugal: how about you stopped smoking?
- At the Brussels Airport: life will win every time!
- Could your teeth be contributing to your bad posture?
- What if a healthy diet could change inmate’s rehabilitation process?
- Having a chat with Destak. Don’t forget your smile on vacation!
- Can a devitalized tooth hurt? Check the answer here.