Yesterday I spent the day in Belgium for business and this morning I flew back to Portugal, for work. As we know, a few months ago a devastating terrorist attack happened in the Brussels airport, and I can say that right now the security is tight and it’s business as usual. Life goes on!
If there’s one thing that terrorists need to understand is that they can’t stop this way of life! I feel comfortable knowing that the biggestÂ part of civilization, no matter what culture, creed, religion or race, just want to get on with their lives: go to work, have babies, make some money, buy some chocolates, make love, laugh and dance.
Isn’t that what life is all about?
[image_carousel images=”4241:http://www.miguelstanley.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/brussels-airpost-belgium-miguel-stanley-channel.jpg,4240:http://www.miguelstanley.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/brussels-airport-miguel-stanley-channel.jpg,” ][/image_carousel]
- Turning cork into beauty: get to know Pelcor
- How to maintain a healthy relationship with your patient – Part II
- Having a blast at the Perrier Jouà«t Party
- Pregnancy and oral health: what to do
- What causes tooth sensitivity and how to avoid it
- Having a chat with Destak. Don’t forget your smile on vacation!